Emma backdating marathoners dating service

We also heard from Olivia (whose name we've also changed), a 22-year-old single mum from Liverpool whose payments were suspended without warning when her son was only two weeks old.Like Hannah, Olivia was accused of living with an "undeclared partner", but unlike her, Olivia says she didn't receive a letter - the money simply stopped one day, and she only found out the reason by phoning Concentrix.The simplest approach to avoid this problem is to continue to use the Facebook app but not use the in-app browser.If you've had your tax credit payments wrongly stopped by the troubled contractor Concentrix, it's possible to appeal and get backdated payments.Having received child tax credits for years, Hannah got a letter from Concentrix in August accusing her of living with another adult - which can affect tax credit eligibility - and demanding evidence of her living arrangements.On phoning Concentrix she was first told they weren't answering any queries that day because they'd been overwhelmed with calls.HMRC has taken over all new tax credit checks, and appeals which have already been launched against Concentrix decisions.

She used to have a support worker to help her with this type of procedure, but that service was axed due to funding cuts.As above, if you disagree with HMRC's decision, you can appeal to the Social Security and Child Support Tribunal (in England, Scotland and Wales) or the Appeals Service Northern Ireland.If you're not getting anywhere through the formal channels, you could try getting your local MP involved.Money Saving later revealed HMRC staff are taking on a backlog of around 2,000 appeals.HMRC says those who've had their tax credits stopped will have their cases prioritised and processed as quickly as possible.

Leave a Reply